Kindergarten through Fifth Grade
Hendersonville Christian Academy admits students of any race, color, and national or ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school.
1. Review all printed material.
Call the school office @ 615-824-1550 or click here to request
an admissions packet by mail.
2. Tour the school facilities.
Contact the admissions office for an appointment @ 615-824-1550 or
click here to request an appointment by email.
3. Discuss any special academic or behavioral concerns with the headmaster.
4. Click here to apply online.
5. You will be notified of acceptance by mail.