- Preschool for 3 and 4-year-olds.
- Academy for Kindergarten through 12th grade.
Enrollment Process: New Student Enrollment
If you are a prospective family looking for more information on new student enrollment for next year or wishing to transfer and have questions/concerns before starting the application process, then please fill out a New Student Inquiry Form, and the admissions office will follow up with you as soon as possible. Please be sure to indicate the appropriate year that you are inquiring about at the bottom of the form.
If you are ready to start the application process for a new student(s), then please go to our Enrollment Portal and follow the instructions listed under Create an Online Application. Please be sure to select the appropriate year at the bottom of the application, and once submitted, the admissions office will follow up with you as soon as possible.
If you have any questions throughout the application process, please feel free to contact the school office at 615-824-1550. We look forward to seeing your child at HCA!
Returning Student Re-Enrollment
Hendersonville Christian Academy admits students of any race, color, and national or ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school.
- 1. Review all printed material: call the school office at 615-824-1550 or click here to request an admissions packet.
- 2. Tour the school facilities: contact the office for an appointment at 615-824-1550 or click here to request an appointment.
- 3. Discuss any academic or behavioral concerns with the headmaster.
- 4. Click here to apply online.
- 5. Once processed, you will be contacted by the school office.